Home | Site map | Help FR | DE | NL | EN rss
News Diary Guide
blind print
Home Tourism Tours and Visits Places and Sites The Calvary

“Calvaire” (The Calvary)

The Calvary was erected in 1728 on the hill of Livremont by the Capuchin Friar Albert de Dinant. The 14th Station of the Cross takes the form of a chapel. Just below the chapel is a lookout point with marvelous views on Malmedy.
Length of the walk: 1,5 hours.
fermer