Home | Site map | Help FR | DE | NL | EN rss
News Diary Guide
blind print
Home Tourism Tours and Visits Places and Sites The “Eglise des Capuchins”

The “Eglise des Capuchins” (Capuchin church)

The “Eglise des Capuchins” was completed in 1626 and consecrated in 1631. The pulpit and the two confessional boxes date from the end of the 17th century, whereas the ‘Virgin Mary with child’ is a sculpture by the famous Liège artist Jean Delcour.




fermer