Home | Site map | Help FR | DE | NL | EN rss
News Diary Guide
blind print
Home Tourism Tours and Visits Places and Sites Old Hall of Gretedar

Old Hall of Gretedar

The Old Hall of Gretedar was originally a town-gate and then it was converted into a town hall center as well as serving as a prison. It was built in 1601 or 1602 and then converted in 1727 and is used today for exhibitions by the “Malmedy Folklore” club.